Protection of privacy
The Saxon State Government takes the protection of your personal data very seriously. We want you to know when we collect which data and how we use it. The state government's web servers are operated by T-Systems International GmbH with the correspondingly agreed security requirements.
In the case of access to the Internet offer, no personal data is normally collected in accordance with § 15 Paragraph 1 TMG. It may only be necessary to process the following data temporarily in order to solve technical problems:
- IP address of the user host,
- Date and time of the request,
- Client software of the requesting computer, i.e. usually the browser type and the desired access method/function,
- transmitted input values (e. g.: the target file),
- Access status of the Web server (for example: transfer file, file not found, command not executed) and name of the requested file.
In this case, the data is stored in a log file and deleted immediately after the technical problem has been resolved.
Information on the use of "Web Analytics" technology from etracker GmbH
This website uses technology from etracker GmbH (www.etracker.com) to collect and store data for marketing and optimization purposes. From this data, user profiles can be created under a pseudonym. Cookies may be used for this purpose. Cookies are small text files that are stored locally in the cache of the website visitor's Internet browser. Cookies enable recognition of the Internet browser. The data collected using etracker technologies will not be used to personally identify the visitor to this website and will not be merged with personal data on the bearer of the pseudonym without the separate consent of the person concerned. The collection and storage of data can be objected to at any time with effect for the future.
The Saxon State Government operates the web analysis on its Internet pages with the data protection option »Extended data protection conformity«. This means that no complete IP addresses are processed and saved only in a shortened form. To anonymise the IP addresses, the last 8 bits are truncated.
For optimisation of the content, the web analytics categories »Visitors« (number and frequency),»Use« (contents, entry/exit pages, click behaviour),»Origin« (country, search engines), as well as the access technologies »Web« and »Mobile« are analysed.
Additional data protection information for the online application »Investment Portal«
If you register to use the Participation Portal at www.buergerbeteiligung.sachsen.de, we ask for your user name and e-mail address. You decide for yourself which user name you want to use. However, without prior registration using a valid e-mail address, you may not participate in some of the activities of the Participation Portal, namely, the writing of articles and comments, as well as the uploading of pictures, video messages, etc. It is also not possible to report contributions or comments in the event of violations of the netiquette, in particular violations of the law, without registration.
The registration system with an additional confirmation message ensures that no third party can register under your e-mail address and that the registration is explicitly requested by you. If you have forgotten your password, a new password will be sent to your e-mail address upon request.
In addition to a valid e-mail address, a user name of your choice must be entered during registration, which must not violate the netiquette. Only the user name you have chosen is visible in the Participation Portal. You are responsible for keeping the password required for registration confidential.
In addition to the publication of the user name and the contributions, comments, images and video messages you have entered under your user name, your activity is displayed in the Participation Portal. This includes the information about when you registered, when you last actively participated and the number of posts and comments.
You have the option of deleting your profile at any time. In this case, all personal data will be deleted, but not the contributions and comments published under your user name. These remain permanently legible.
Personal data will be processed and used only if this is necessary for the use of the Participation Portal and if you give your consent. Your data will not be used for any other purposes.
Protection of minors
Children and persons under 18 years of age should not transmit any personal data to us without the consent of their parents or guardians.
By registering, the user consents to the use of his/her data as described in the above provisions. Consent is given by ticking the box »I accept the data protection conditions and expressly consent to the collection and use of my data as described in the data protection declaration for registered users of the 'Participation Portal'«.
Right of revocation
You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. To do this, you can delete the profile by entering your password and clicking on »Delete my profile«. You can also send the revocation to the e-mail address below. In this case, your profile will also be deleted.
The session cookies used enable the application's functionality and the recognition of whether cookies are allowed. The session cookies are deleted immediately after the end of the relevant usage process. In addition, a permanent cookie with a validity period of 30 days is used, which contains the number of the post as well as the information as to whether the post has already been voted on. If this is the case, a further vote is excluded.
The cookies used are used solely for technical implementation and to combat manipulation in order to achieve a representative voting result. No individual profiles are created about your usage behaviour.
Links to other websites
Elements from external sources can be integrated in the Participation Portal (e.g. video messages from YouTube, geo-information from external geo-information systems). Please note that we have no influence on whether operators of other websites comply with the applicable data protection regulations.
Every user has the right to receive free information about his/her stored personal data. If you have any questions regarding the collection, processing or use of your personal data, information, correction, blocking, revocation or deletion of data, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.
Additional data protection information for the online application »Central Publication Database«
- If you place an order via the central publication database of the Free State of Saxony, the personal data that you provide to us (e.g. your name and address or e-mail address) will be processed only for correspondence with you and only for the purpose for which you have provided us with the data. We will pass on your data only to the shipping company commissioned with the delivery, as far as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. To process payments, we pass on your payment data to the credit institution responsible for payment.
- We assure you that we will not pass on your personal data to third parties, unless we are legally obliged to do so or you have given us your prior consent. Insofar as we use service providers for the execution and handling of processing processes, the contractual relationships are regulated in accordance with the provisions of the Federal Data Protection Act.
- If you have provided us with personal data, you can delete it at any time. Data for billing and accounting purposes are not affected by cancellation/revocation or deletion.
- Personal data that has been communicated to us via our website will be stored only until the purpose for which it was entrusted to us has been fulfilled. Insofar as commercial and fiscal retention periods have to be observed, the retention period for certain data can be up to 10 years.
- The use of our offer is effected by the use of a cookie. The prerequisite for this is that you have activated cookies in your browser settings. The cookie stores a randomly generated session code and your customer ID, if necessary. This makes it possible to identify you as a registered customer.
- If you no longer consent to the storage of your personal data or if it has become incorrect, we will, upon request, delete or block your data or make the necessary corrections (as far as this is possible under applicable law). Upon request, you will receive free of charge information on all personal data that we have stored about you.
- If you have created a personal user account, you can do this yourself at any time under the heading User Account/Logout. All user account data provided by you in advance will be removed from the system.
- If you have any questions regarding the collection, processing or use of your personal data, or if you require information, correction, blocking or deletion of data, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional data protection information for the online application »Application Management«
If you register for the use of the e-government application »Application Management« provided centrally by the Saxon State Ministry of the Interior at http://www.antragsmanagement.sachsen.de, the following mandatory data is required:
- e-mail address
We process this data only for the purpose of managing the user account and the electronic communication required for this purpose, in compliance with the legal provisions (Saxonian Data Protection Act, Telecommunications Act, Telemedia Act and relevant technical laws).
The registration system with an additional confirmation message ensures that no third party can register under your e-mail address and that the registration is explicitly requested by you.
If you have forgotten your password, a new password will be sent to your e-mail address upon request.
The data will not be passed on to third parties.
Further data can also be collected as part of the registration process. These are:
- given name
- last name
- street name
- street number
- postal code
This data is entered in the data fields provided for this purpose in the electronic administration procedure provided by the application management. This data is collected voluntarily. This data is not necessary to set up a user account. If you do not store the other data, it must be entered in the data entry screens when you make an electronic application.
You can view and edit your saved data at any time under »My Profile«.
»My Applications« section
In the »My applications« section, you can view all applications (not submitted) and those that have been saved temporarily. These may contain personal data.
Right of revocation and deletion of the user account
You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future by deleting your user account in the application management. To do this, click on the »Edit profile« button under »My profile«. The window »Profile administration« opens with the button »Delete account«, which you have to confirm.
Our safety technology
All the data you transfer using the application management system is protected by a secure encryption procedure. Our servers are also protected against unauthorized use.
To protect the data to be processed, the application management works with the measures to secure data processing systems in accordance with the basic IT protection standards of the Federal Office for Information Security.
The session cookies used enable the application's functionality and the recognition of whether cookies are allowed. The session cookies are deleted immediately after the end of the relevant usage process. No individual profiles are created about your usage behaviour.
Links to other websites
For your optimal information, you will find links on our pages referring to the pages of third parties. As far as such links are not obviously recognizable, we draw your attention to the fact that it is an external link. Please note that we have no influence on whether operators of other websites comply with the applicable data protection regulations.
Every user has the right to receive free information about his/her stored personal data. If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, information on other data, or questions regarding the correction, blocking, revocation or deletion of data, please contact us by e-mail to: email@example.com.